4 years, 3 months ago
Ostendo provides MYOB Partners with stock, job and manufacturing management options.
Ostendo Managing Director Jeff Keith explains how Ostendo with MYOB provides a comprehensive inventory management solution for companies using MYOB.
Companies which have recently implemented Ostendo in their business with Solution Management have done so for the following reasons :
- Strong batch and expiry date traceability required in food, and manufacturing sectors.
- Full barcode scanning and label printing functionality for efficient inward goods control, internal stock management, status tracking of orders and despatch.
- Bills of Materials (BOMs) include routing with setup and resources, scrap percentage, multiple levels, and cost roll up.
- Employee timesheets and tracking labour against standard times.
- Inventory forecasting and automated inventory replenishment MRP functionality based on supply, demand, forecast and inventory re-order policy.
- Purchase directly for stock, jobs, assembly orders or cost centres using inventory, descriptors (non-stock items) or supplier catalogues.
- Track shipments directly to your customer’s address or outworker’s address.
- Landed costing with multi-currency.
- Multiple warehouse and multiple location stock management.
- Comprehensive pricing levels, quantity breaks, discounts, and add-on sales against the inventory item.
To find out more contact Kevin Whitehead - email@example.com or 029 446-1204
Share on Facebook